Lowedog is da man!

4 replies to this topic
  • 5spoke

Posted February 17, 2004 - 04:23 PM

Look what I got in the mail today. Thanks Lowedog..
Billet oil cap and sprocket cover. :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• ddialogue

Posted February 17, 2004 - 06:21 PM

Yeah, I got my sprocket guard in the mail today too! Very nice. What you need now is the ignition case cover, flywheel nut access cover and timing cover. The entire left side of my bike is almost all billet thanks to Lowedog! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ETP

Posted February 18, 2004 - 04:11 PM

Got mine today. Thanks Lowedog!
Fits fine. Looks way cool!
:)

• gomopar440

Posted February 19, 2004 - 02:06 AM

Cool :) :D Where did you get those from? How much? and are they still available? I musta missed something. I guess thats what I get for not staying on TT 24-7 :D

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 19, 2004 - 05:01 AM

If this keeps up Lowedog is going to have to put up a price and sell it on the TT store! Start a small business and end up adding more great products for our WR's! There is a picture on a recent post that Lowedog posted of his cool billet front sprocket guard if you cant see the ones above that 5spoke linked. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.