Rear Shock Spring

4 replies to this topic
  • WR372

Posted February 17, 2004 - 12:32 PM

I'm looking for a 5.4 spring for my 03 wr450. Anyone know a cheep source for a Eibach or similar? I remember reading somewhere, someone had a line on them for around $50. Is the installation pretty straight forward? Any special tools?

• ddialogue

Posted February 17, 2004 - 06:26 PM

What is the size of the stocker? 5.0?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AxemanLv

Posted February 17, 2004 - 08:57 PM

I went with the Race Tech spring, only $60 bucks at my local yamaha dealer. :)

• tcmII

Posted February 18, 2004 - 11:39 AM

I couldn't get much help from my dealer. They wanted me to look up the PN in the manual and then they would order it, estimated cost $150.00 USD.

I just bought a 5.4 Eibach spring for Kevins Cycle (kevins cycle) for $50.00 ish USD. Look at the discount items, they may have more. Good luck.

• tcmII

Posted February 18, 2004 - 11:46 AM

I just bought a 5.4 Eibach spring from Kevins Cycle for about $50.00. They may have more, checkout the discount area.

Good luck!

PS Sorry if this post shows up twice, I had trouble with the first one and I'm not sure that it showed up. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.