Eli Tomac

I always knew the guy is fast for a long time already.  Now you kids can jump on the bandwagon... you SHEEP!

This dude is the best out there but he needs to work on his consistency because he's prone to making silly mistakes.

fat20midget.jpg

• Like 6

Kids kids kids...... calm down and stick to the subject.  You all know Eli Tomac is the shiznet, YO!

Pretty soon those James Stewart posters in your bedroom will soon be taken down and replaced by those of Eli Tomac.  Ya SHEEP!  :ride:

We are going to see this year if he can complete his first mx season on a 450. Remember he did rip a title away from KR, AND he wasn't leading points. He was injured after that title and just finished his first sx season on 450. He is like a class rookie still. Just wait KAWI has plans for this boy.

No he's already out of that league.

Nope. Numbers say something completely opposite. Flashes of brilliance combined with stupid mistakes and crashes. Don't get me wrong I like the guy but he's not yet figured out the secret of consistency. Might,might not. We'll see.

Nope. Numbers say something completely opposite.

Wow you actually believe yourself.

Have you looked at numbers?  

Lets see Ricky's win totals

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-02%20at%206.44.1

Now Eli, he has about 20 wins in his first 4 years and that comes from 250 domination, not 450.  He already has more losses the Ricky. 

http://vault.racerxonline.com/rider/eli-tomac/races

I agree hes ungodly fast but like James has difficulty keeping it together. If he figures it out he'll be the next GOAT.

This is a myth that just keeps being perpetuated.... And I'm a touch confused as to why? 

While Eli is fast, and LOOKS even faster, in no way, shape, or form does his "speed" deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as a James Stewart or Ricky or a host of others at the same stage in their careers. When Eli is "fast," he's fractions faster than the field - NOT dominating it like James and Ricky did... not even close.

Can we PLEASE stop with the "Eli is the 'Next'" BS? He's fast yes. Unless he crashes, or has an awful start, which happens more often than not.   

I like Eli, and I like seeing him race, but these conversations are ridiculous to say the least. 

Edited by MediumDriver
  • Like 4

This is a myth that just keeps being perpetuated.... And I'm a touch confused as to why? 

While Eli is fast, and LOOKS even faster, in no way, shape, or form does his "speed" deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as a James Stewart or Ricky or a host of others at the same stage in their careers. When Eli is "fast," he's fractions faster than the field - NOT dominating it like James and Ricky did... not even close.

Can we PLEASE stop with the "Eli is the 'Next'" BS? He's fast yes. Unless he crashes, or has an awful start, which happens more often than not.   

I like Eli, and I like seeing him race, but these conversations are ridiculous to say the least. 

Bike is holding him back.  He'll never be the next GOAT unless he turns to the orange side.