Met life stadium nj supercross

I'm gonna be going with gf is there anyone else from here going? Maybe we could meet up for a quick drink or meet and greet @ the stadium?

What time are you going to get there? I'm only asking because it's gonna be pretty hard to get there right when the pits open like last year, since everything is starting so early. 

Bring an interpreter

sorry grammar nazi. Auto correct on my phone plus my lack of giving a shit for perfect grammar typing from a phone lends to my lack of spell checking. What I meant to say, was that, cgirouard423 is going. He currently has a thread on the FB Pics and Vids page . Edited by Muaythaicameron

sorry grammar nazi. Auto correct on my phone plus my lack of giving a shit for perfect grammar typing from a phone lends to my lack of spell checking. What I meant to say, was that, cgirouard423 is going. He currently has a thread on the FB Pics and Vids page .

That wasn't a grammar Nazi thing though, your post was indecipherable lol.

• Like 1

sorry grammar nazi. Auto correct on my phone plus my lack of giving a shit for perfect grammar typing from a phone lends to my lack of spell checking. What I meant to say, was that, cgirouard423 is going. He currently has a thread on the FB Pics and Vids page .

Meyer grammar nazi??? ?? Holy shit. We apparently have had a planetary pole shift and pigs will be flying out of monkey's asses... :goofy::smashpc:?

Is the race during the day so the teams can out of NJ before dark?

Dude why diss Jersey?  Place is way the hell safer than a lot of Sunbelt hellholes these days. Jersey and NYC ain't like they used to be. And besides, Jersey shipped most of that dangerous chemical crap that used to stink to other places like Bhopal.