Spark but not running

3 replies to this topic
  • dazzler

Posted April 23, 2015 - 12:50 PM

Hello, i am a wr lover from Belgium. But lately i'm starting to hate the beast. I put a trailtech stator on my '05 wr450f, now it won't start anymore. I have a nice spark when i hold the sparkplug at the engine, but when i put it in i can kick till my legs fall off, please give me a tip in with direction i need To search. Thx

• Krannie McKranface

Posted April 23, 2015 - 01:51 PM

Put in a new pilot jet, adjust your fuel screw, make sure your hot start is not leaking, and adjust your valve clearances

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • patrick2wd

Posted April 23, 2015 - 10:26 PM

staat je ontsteking wel goed/

• dazzler

Posted April 25, 2015 - 04:59 AM

The bike is running again, cleaned the carburator and that was it. Only one kick and it became alive again :) thx for the input

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.