Another xr400 with no spark issues.

Like I said in the PMs, electrosport is building that stator to improper specs.

I got my bike, PRETTY MUCH all done. (Yes I'm aware that it doesn't have grips on it at the moment. ;-)

IMG_20150520_162118629_zpsttpqnwmg.jpg

IMG_20150520_161753426_zpsqcry5hs4.jpg

IMG_20150520_162217801_zpsv0h9jhsy.jpg

IMG_20150520_162209881_zpsfybkuslx.jpg

IMG_20150520_161807678_zpsmfcyplkf.jpg

IMG_20150520_162129964_zpsxi2jcfsa.jpg

IMG_20150520_162149583_zpsfphh5ego.jpg

IMG_20150520_162246400_zps5bztnxau.jpg

Edited by Kaiser318
  • Like 2

Like I said in the PMs, electrosport is building that stator to improper specs.

. . . . or  it was damaged by whatever damaged the flywheel , or it was overheated at some point, or it was hooked up incorrectly . . . . etc., etc., etc.

. . . . or it was damaged by whatever damaged the flywheel , or it was overheated at some point, or it was hooked up incorrectly . . . . etc., etc., etc.

Ohh my god,you again. You're like the thumper talk resident troll who doesn't read posts completely, and just spews anything contradictory to what the OP or anyone else for that matter says.

And the funny thing is... You probably actually believe your own bullshit, most of the time, (though some if your posts I've seen have been so wrong, there's no way even you're buying it)

So let me debunk everything you just said (YET AGAIN) and hopefully it'll also serve as a reminder that your views and advice, to me, are laughable at best

+the first ElectroSport stator had zero run time on it (so it wasn't damaged)

+the second ElectroSport stator had zero run time on it (so it too doesn't qualify for any of the "possible damaged stator" excuses)

+ Dust devil (or whatever his handle is) also had a brand new ElectroSport stator that didn't work

+all three stators mentioned were recently purchased, and all if them ONLY made 30VAC.

+ when I swapped in a friends OEM stator, AND CHANGED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE, the bike started immediately. So that debunks everything else you just said.

+Eric, ElectroSports tech support guy TOLD me the specs sheet in front of him said the source coil winding should produce 50VAC. (that's only half of what Honda says the minimum needs to be)

PS. The information I just posted is already in this post, you just didn't pull your head out far enough to read it.

Anything else?

Edited by Kaiser318

Yup 33v peak voltage

It OHM's out good too Just does not put out 100v.

Exactly what both of mine did. 29v, 32 on the other, resistance good on both.

We must've gotten srators out of the "Friday batch", cause that STILL isn't quite on par with even their INCORRECT specs if 50v

Edited by Kaiser318

Ohh my god,you again. You're like the thumper talk resident troll who doesn't read posts completely, and just spews anything contradictory to what the OP or anyone else for that matter says.

And the funny thing is... You probably actually believe your own bullshit, most of the time, (though some if your posts I've seen have been so wrong, there's no way even you're buying it)

So let me debunk everything you just said (YET AGAIN) and hopefully it'll also serve as a reminder that your views and advice, to me, are laughable at best

+the first ElectroSport stator had zero run time on it (so it wasn't damaged)

+the second ElectroSport stator had zero run time on it (so it too doesn't qualify for any of the "possible damaged stator" excuses)

+ Dust devil (or whatever his handle is) also had a brand new ElectroSport stator that didn't work

+all three stators mentioned were recently purchased, and all if them ONLY made 30VAC.

+ when I swapped in a friends OEM stator, AND CHANGED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE, the bike started immediately. So that debunks everything else you just said.

+Eric, ElectroSports tech support guy TOLD me the specs sheet in front of him said the source coil winding should produce 50VAC. (that's only half of what Honda says the minimum needs to be)

PS. The information I just posted is already in this post, you just didn't pull your head out far enough to read it.

Anything else?

Are you on drugs?

I don't see where anyone here, including myself, has been anything other than helpful.