No Leak Jet?

A lot of 400 and larger bikes do not run a leak jet.

I looked at the parts list for you bike. While they list leak jets (all small....) they do not show them on the diagram, they show the starter jet (and interestingly, do not list a starter jet in the parts list). Nothing is perfect. Even the parts book. I suspect they list the jets incase a person decides they need on and drill/tap the bowl for one.

A lot of 400 and larger bikes do not run a leak jet.

I looked at the parts list for you bike. While they list leak jets (all small....) they do not show them on the diagram, they show the starter jet (and interestingly, do not list a starter jet in the parts list). Nothing is perfect. Even the parts book. I suspect they list the jets incase a person decides they need on and drill/tap the bowl for one.

Thanks for the info, I was confused by the manual like you said. I did a little more research and Keihin made 2 different bowls, one with the leak jet and one without for some reason?

The Boyesen Quickshot 3 block it anyways .... it comes with a block out screw.  Obviously not needed.

Yah, after reading up on it a bit, blocking or not having a leak jet is supposed to reduce the amount of air in the float bowl and results in having better throttle response and less bog. At least that's what I understood?