FE 350 S 2015 oil leaks?

Picked up 350s in February

about 20 hours on it. In the shop for the 3rd time. Oil is weeping out of the left side case. First time in they changed one gasket. Next time two gaskets. I don't think there is a third on that side. Anyone else having issues with the new ones?

• 2 weeks later...

Here is an update to my Husky saga. They replaced the side cover with one from another one in the shop. Apparently there were not any available through Husky. Hmmm? Anyway it does not seem to be leaking, but I have not really had a chance to run it hard yet. As first time out after this procedure the battery kept going dead. Remember no kick start on these. Started up 1st time alright and within a couple minutes it just died and then would not trun over. Bump started it idled a bit then died. Then jumped it from the truck seemed ok, rode it 2 miles then dead. Back to the shop. Turns out they forgot to reconnect the wire to the rectifier. See how it goes this weekend.

Here is an update to my Husky saga. They replaced the side cover with one from another one in the shop. Apparently there were not any available through Husky. Hmmm? Anyway it does not seem to be leaking, but I have not really had a chance to run it hard yet. As first time out after this procedure the battery kept going dead. Remember no kick start on these. Started up 1st time alright and within a couple minutes it just died and then would not trun over. Bump started it idled a bit then died. Then jumped it from the truck seemed ok, rode it 2 miles then dead. Back to the shop. Turns out they forgot to reconnect the wire to the rectifier. See how it goes this weekend.

Another case of dealer mechanic causing extra grief >G

• 1 month later...

So yeah I have the same bike and I had the same leak.  I cleaned it really good and ran it to temp and could see that it was leaking oil from the tiny allen bolt running downwards into that straight line on the case at about two o clock if it were a hand on a clock.  You really have to get down close to even see it.  It's that straight line about an inch and a half two inches long on the brown case there pointing right at where the clutch line goes in.

Yep , I been meaning to post up. Had it back to the shop for the 4th time. Under warranty so just a hassle. Same thing you just described. They added some thread lock or something. Wonder what the function of that is?

Not the thread lock, but the set screw.

They said it was a plug for something. . they sounded vague and unsure lol. . But they seemed sure that it wasn't going to hurt anything to try to tighten it a touch.  So I (very carefully) gave it about an eighth turn in to tighten it a touch and it hasn't leaked since.  I adjusted the throttle position sensor a knat's ass counterclockwise to richen it up a bit, plugged the secondary air system by the exhaust with a bolt the shop gave me when I bought the bike, done a few oil changes, and besides that I've been enjoying the shit out of this bike.  All but the seat lol. . It's a bit hard, even more so than my motocross bike lol.