Oregon

Greetings from the upper Left Coast

5 replies to this topic
  • BigT53

Posted April 05, 2015 - 05:26 PM

New to Forum

Not new to Motorcycles, starting my 46th year of riding

Just picked up 6 dual sports that have been sitting in my friends garage since 2010.

I'll figure out how to do my signature so I just have to do this once

• Jimmy Rustler

Posted May 14, 2015 - 08:12 PM

6?! Sounds like you scored.

Posted June 03, 2015 - 10:51 AM

6?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 2strokedinosaur

Posted June 04, 2015 - 02:45 PM

Hello, and thank you for letting me be a member of this site. I am new to this whole forum thing, but i'm trying. My name screen takes from my motorcycling career. I still own and ride a Yamaha RD 400 hence the 2 stroke dinosaur part. I've worked as a tech. for Yamaha since i graduated high school in 1972 (talk about dinosaur's)lol. Anyways I've been sidelined recently so i've had a chance to get into this water craft thing. I recently purchased a 1990 Kawasaki 650 SX. It's been parked all winter and now its time to get it out and see what all this is about. While i was running it in my driveway (with the water attachment hooked up) I seen water coming out from around the rear of the engine into the compartment, where the driveshaft hooks up although i cant see where its coming from excatly it looks to me like i'll be pulling the motor out. I'm wondering if this is s common problem for this jet ski? Any advice will be greatly appriciated. Or being shown maybe another forum topic. thank you, Bob

• kartl

Posted September 28, 2015 - 07:11 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forums!

• martinfan30

Posted September 15, 2016 - 11:02 AM

Hello, and thank you for letting me be a member of this site. I am new to this whole forum thing, but i'm trying. My name screen takes from my motorcycling career. I still own and ride a Yamaha RD 400 hence the 2 stroke dinosaur part. I've worked as a tech. for Yamaha since i graduated high school in 1972 (talk about dinosaur's)lol. Anyways I've been sidelined recently so i've had a chance to get into this water craft thing. I recently purchased a 1990 Kawasaki 650 SX. It's been parked all winter and now its time to get it out and see what all this is about. While i was running it in my driveway (with the water attachment hooked up) I seen water coming out from around the rear of the engine into the compartment, where the driveshaft hooks up although i cant see where its coming from excatly it looks to me like i'll be pulling the motor out. I'm wondering if this is s common problem for this jet ski? Any advice will be greatly appriciated. Or being shown maybe another forum topic.thank you,Bob

Check all your hoses. Also, only crack the hose bin when running on the hose. You can fill the engine with water.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.