Starved for SX/MX news….any other outlets?

Man you're not kidding Phantom.  That one showing the kid from two perspectives, one from the side and one from the hill he eventually hits, makes me wanna puke.  That kid looked totally use up and I'd be shocked if he wasn't wrapped in plaster for a few months.  On the other hand, that kid that cleared the 150-thousand foot quad at that one track……..almost looked like when he landed he was thrown over another triple completely by accident ("oh shit, didn't think to imagine what would happen if I cleared the FIRST one…..look out parking lot, here I come!").  

Much respect to those of you out there that are able to fly a bike that way.  I dream about launches and landings like that….only dream it though.  At my age though the pain and recovery of a mistake doing that takes a bigger chunk out of the rest of my life than what it would've 20 years ago.     

• Like 1

I'm totally digging the Supercross season and can't wait for Lucas Oil Pro Motocross season.  We are lining up trips to Thunder Valley and Washougal (first time to both) and I just can't get enough of the stuff.  

Question:  Aside from this forum, Racer X mag and Racer X online, and Pulp MX……are there any other news outlets or blogs that have some good insider articles or video about these two series?  I'm interested in everything about the sport.  Heck, learning anything about the riders is great but I'm also interested in anything mechanical, or even anything organizational about any of the teams or privateers.  Any good You Tube channels that pertain to any of this stuff? 

Thanks!

What ever you do, dont listen to Bowman.

• Like 1