DR D ENGINE RELOCATION KIT YZ 450 2014

2 replies to this topic
  • Envisage

Posted April 02, 2015 - 05:27 AM

Keen to hear from people that have fitted one of these & what they thought ?, the before & after

Just rode my bike for the first time aft fitting one & it felt completely different. Almost like id changed the suspension settings

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzUSMCf

Posted April 13, 2015 - 12:55 PM

Can you be more discriptive on the handling changes?? Does it turn in better? More front end grip ect??

• Envisage

Posted April 16, 2015 - 04:49 AM

Can you be more discriptive on the handling changes?? Does it turn in better? More front end grip ect??

First ride felt weird like my susp settings had changed. 2nd ride better, you wouldnt think 1.5 mm would make that much difference, but it does. Think it definitely puts more weight on the front end & did feel like it added more front end traction. So if like me & you prefer to steer the bike front the middle rather than over the front, youll appreciate the difference this adds

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.