WR426 Engine Rattle Part Question

2 replies to this topic
  • Torch134

Posted March 30, 2015 - 08:31 PM


I've been reading this posting over at South Bay Riders but can't for the life of me find where to purchase the "crank key" part.  I can't find anything that even looks like it in my owner's manual.  Can anyone give me a better keyword or help me figure this out?  


My bike is an '01, not a '00 so I understand that that might cause some difference, but I can't imagine it being much.  Thanks so much for the help!



Edited by Torch134, March 30, 2015 - 08:37 PM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SatansReverence

Posted April 03, 2015 - 03:09 AM


You mean the woodruff key?

  • moto2000

Posted April 04, 2015 - 05:29 PM


'01 updated to a splined shaft instead of a keyway, so you'll have no such issues.


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.