450 cam mod kicks a$$

4 replies to this topic
  • blue_beast_wins

Posted February 13, 2004 - 03:03 PM

I'm glad some of you folk over here are finally catching on to this good thing, tried to tell the story here over a year ago and in that time my right leg has slimmed down to the same size as the other one, enjoy the mod folks, i looooove it :D :) :D :D

• John_H

Posted February 13, 2004 - 03:47 PM

I'll second that :) :D :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tctrailrider

Posted February 13, 2004 - 04:35 PM

Blue Beast, thanks to you, and the other 450 cam pioneers I finally got up the courage to do the install. The problem is that its winter here. I did the mod. last month, snow won't leave for another month. The bikes in the basement so I can't even fire it up to hear it run. Kind of like waiting for the wedding to get some. Its driving me nuts.

• blue_beast_wins

Posted February 13, 2004 - 04:45 PM

Blue Beast, thanks to you, and the other 450 cam pioneers I finally got up the courage to do the install. The problem is that its winter here. I did the mod. last month, snow won't leave for another month. The bikes in the basement so I can't even fire it up to hear it run. Kind of like waiting for the wedding to get some. Its driving me nuts.

That snow must really hurt, We can ride any time of year down here, snow is never too thick and when it's hot we start riding at 6:00 am to beat the heat and then beer beer beer :)

• tctrailrider

Posted February 13, 2004 - 06:30 PM

That snow must really hurt, We can ride any time of year down here, snow is never too thick and when it's hot we start riding at 6:00 am to beat the heat and then beer beer beer

We all have trade offs. Here the winter can get long. Summer heat never gets over 85 degrees and 75-80 is normal. Rain once or twice a week, very little dust, most days none. 70 degrees on firm, damp soil, single tracking through rolling hardwoods. Its worth the wait. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.