Posted March 24, 2015 - 01:32 PM

Caliper and pad are 1:1 why?

This topic may have been touched on in 1983 but I am ok with that

Attached Thumbnails

• 1427232565136.jpg

• Krannie McKranface

Posted March 24, 2015 - 04:22 PM

Not sure I understand.....

But if you have hydralic lock on the front brake calper, loosen the master cover to release excess oil, and it will go away.

....time to service that disc, fella...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Steamboat

Posted March 26, 2015 - 02:05 PM

Thanks!

• manotickmike

Posted March 26, 2015 - 02:11 PM

If that doesn't work, crack the banjo at the master.

• Steamboat

Posted March 26, 2015 - 04:08 PM

Owner clean the pistons with a swap and iso alcohol. We found the pistons would not move forward in unison even after working and cleaning.

I was hesistant to bleed his brakes for him. Every time I bleed brakes for someone they freak out and think I ruined it because the lever is less stiff. Thanks for the info I really didn't know what to do next other than bleed. He balked when he saw that I made this thread as did many. Flame worthiness aside I learned something...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.