10-13 cycra shrouds

2 replies to this topic
  • MikeJunior

Posted March 22, 2015 - 09:01 PM

I've done a lot of searching but can only find limited information on the cycra powerflow shrouds for the 10-13 YZ450.  I'm wondering if anyone can give like side by side photos of their bikes to show the difference between stock and the cycra shrouds, or at least pics with the cycra shrouds installed.  I was also wondering if anyone who runs these shrouds has noticed any difference in how dirty their air filters get, or if dirt or water gets up in the air box.  I'm wondering this because the air inlets seem to be much more open and vulnerable to other bikes roost or rain to get into them.  If anyone can give a quick little review on them I would appreciate it, thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 1stSSPZ

Posted March 24, 2015 - 08:45 AM

I would like to hear/see a review also!

• mikedabike

Posted March 24, 2015 - 06:20 PM

I don't have any before or after pics but I did not notice any real difference from stock.  I am a big guy though and never had any issue with the perceived too wide stock shrouds.

Performance wise I also noticed no difference.  Air cleaner does not seem prone to getting dirtier any quicker and roost and water are also a non issue. 

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.