2002 YZ426F Need Carb Parts

2 replies to this topic
  • mgoodwin9

Posted March 21, 2015 - 12:32 PM

Question 1: On the left side of my carb there is a plastic tee that shows up on the exploded view of the carb but it is not numbered.  That part on my bike is broken.  On the exploded view, it is the part that hose 52 fits on.  The hose is held on with clamp 49.  My Yamaha shop wants me to buy a new carb.  Dows anyone know where I can get this fitting? 

Question 2: The brass fitting wherethe gas line connects to the carb is leaking.  I have heard that when you takePan head Screw 38 out, you can pull this part out of the carb and it has 3 O-rings on it.  Does anyone know where I can find the o-rings and have I guessed the configuration correctly.

It's a beautiful day in So Cal and I should be riding not wrenching.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted March 22, 2015 - 10:23 AM

Look the O-rings up on the parts page for an '06 or so WR450. They're listed there.

The "T" is going to be harder to find. First check a company named Sudco. If they don't have it, you might look in the so called "self help" section at an auto parts store for a small vacuum T you can rig to work.

• mgoodwin9

Posted March 22, 2015 - 01:00 PM

Thanks for the info!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.