Headlight Mask... Need help!

7 replies to this topic
  • Monk

Posted March 13, 2015 - 03:31 PM

I'm mounting a headlight on my YZF. What I didn't receive was an adjustment screw for the lens. Is there one? The whole setup is off a current 2012-2015 WR450F. Any one have any pictures of the back of their headlight assembly?

• JustG

Posted March 14, 2015 - 07:25 PM

No adjustment screw. Check out the headlight assembly diagrams online

• Krannie McKranface

Posted March 15, 2015 - 04:14 AM

It pivots

• Monk

Posted March 15, 2015 - 06:07 AM

It pivots

Crazy, I see that it pivots but figured there would be something to keep it steady...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JVP

Posted March 16, 2015 - 11:37 AM

There is a spring loaded screw on the bottom of the headlight.

• woods-rider

Posted March 16, 2015 - 11:51 AM

There is a spring loaded screw on the bottom of the headlight.

Not for the '12+

• rlplive

Posted March 17, 2015 - 03:15 AM

Crazy, I see that it pivots but figured there would be something to keep it steady...

There are two 8mm bolts on the sides of the lens to adjust it up and down.

• Monk

Posted March 18, 2015 - 07:42 PM

There are two 8mm bolts on the sides of the lens to adjust it up and down.

Yes, but unless I take the risk of cranking them down it seems crazy that just two bolts hold the whole entire lens. That being said, the lens pivots on those two 8mm bolts. I just thought there was more too it...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.