Need a Secure Stand for Garage Storage

1 reply to this topic
  • copb8

Posted March 07, 2015 - 06:13 AM

I have the typical pit stand for working on my bike or taking it to the track. Problem is it's not very stable and a good bump would either knock it over or the bike off of it. I want to store my bike between 2 cars and want something more stable and secure. I had a pit stand for my old Triumph Speed Triple that held the bike super secure by the rear axle nuts. Is there something similar for our bikes? Or a stand that has wider feet AND somewhere to run tie down straps to keep the bike from being knocked off of it?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Krannie McKranface

Posted March 07, 2015 - 06:40 AM

Harbor Freight hydralic lift stand with supplied hooks for the foot pegs

http://www.rakuten.c...y5lAaAuYe8P8HAQ

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.