1 reply to this topic
  • Robert_Brazil

Posted February 12, 2004 - 01:41 AM

A friend of mine is selling his FMF PowerBomb curve (you know, the one with a parcially thickened part, AND without heat shield [ burning trousers]?) He says that FMF claims that it smoothens power and increases torque, he did not like it for his cross YZ450F 2003.

I run a WR450F with YZ muffler and original stock curve(ENDURO BIKE), can anyone share his experience with me about this curve. I am not really looking for smoother power, yet more TORQUE & HP in all the powercurve is welcomed. CAN I EXPECT THIS FROM THIS CURVE?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kirkw

Posted February 12, 2004 - 11:46 AM

Put the SX model on mine. Definitely helped on the low end, which is what it was designed for. Easy wheelies are now even easier. They have a MX for top end. I did notice a definite difference and woudl make the same decision again. Did not notice a sound reduction though.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.