Matching WRs

5 replies to this topic
  • Wristrockit

Posted February 21, 2015 - 06:00 AM

Picking up another WR today.  Had a discussion with my fiancé the other day and she was all in tears 'cuz she was afraid I was gonna leave her home a bunch when riding "our" new WR with my buddies.  It sucks 'cuz all we have other than the WR is our KLRs and they really suck off road.  Not gonna dump those as we ride the fook outta them soooooooooooooo, I gave it some thought and even though we really can't afford it right now, I'm picking up another one, for her.  Starting over with the mods. on another bike.  Lol!!

Well, at least I got a woman that loves to ride as much as I do.  I'm buying a jar of peanut butter after I pick it up so I got something to eat next week..............................

• flyandride

Posted February 21, 2015 - 06:38 AM

If you've got a woman that likes to ride as much as you do, buy her a bike and NEVER LEAVE HER.  

• Wristrockit

Posted February 21, 2015 - 08:26 AM

If you've got a woman that likes to ride as much as you do, buy her a bike and NEVER LEAVE HER.  

We're getting hitched in July.  Lol!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wristrockit

Posted February 21, 2015 - 08:28 PM

Well, brought it home and surprised her with it. We had to change the rear tire on her KLR so I had her push the dirt bike out of the way to make room. She didn't even notice that it was a different bike, she thought it was my WR. Then I acted like I was irritated with her and told her to put her panniers near the back of the shop. As she was carrying one back there she had to walk right by my WR. She got about three feet from it and said "&%$#@!!!" and turned around like three or four times looking at one bike and then the other. Lol!! She ran out to the "new" WR and immediately teared up. It's been a good night folks!

• yamahadude93

Posted February 21, 2015 - 08:35 PM

I am sure it was a " good night" hahaha. I couldn't walk for a week when she found out I spent over 5 k on a bike for her!!

• Wristrockit

Posted February 22, 2015 - 07:43 PM

I am sure it was a " good night" hahaha. I couldn't walk for a week when she found out I spent over 5 k on a bike for her!!

No words are needed here. Lol!!

20150222_083730_zps21be298b.jpg

Edited by Wristrockit, February 22, 2015 - 07:45 PM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.