2002 426F vs. 2002 450F

2 replies to this topic
  • bulverde

Posted February 08, 2002 - 03:11 PM

Does anyone know where I can find a good comparison on the 2002 CR450F vs. 2002 YZ426F? I have been looking all over the web.

I would also love to hear the feedback from the forum.

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • h_bomb

Posted February 08, 2002 - 03:53 PM

NO?

• Ga426owner

Posted February 09, 2002 - 06:16 AM

Bulverde, A GOOD COMPARISON???? This still does not exist. If you want biased comparisons read the magazines.......their job is to sell more bikes & bike stuff. One will say the 426 is better another one awards the 450 with Bike of the Year! If you want even more biased opinions read or do a search on both the YZF426 & CRF450 TT threads here.....they both are great bikes & you will need to decide for yourself which powerband you like for your own riding ability & style. I will tell you that if you are a shorter height rider vs. a taller rider the 450 will suit you better......then there is the Euro offerings....good luck!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.