yz400f vs newer 250f

22 replies to this topic
  • Adam842

Posted February 22, 2015 - 12:46 PM

2014 Yz 250 f
What class would the Yz 250 f be in when racing motocross? What bikes would be aloud to race in that class and last but not least could you put a big bore kit on your 250 and still race in the 250 class?

it would be in the 250 class and all 250f and 125 2 strokes are in that class. I think 250 2 strokes also would be in that class

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Will.A.R.

Posted February 22, 2015 - 07:13 PM

Honestly don't worry about the size of the engine near as much as your ability to control it. I've seen PLENTY of times people on smaller bikes SMOKE people on 450 or 250 2st in all aspects of riding whether it be holeshots(drag racing) or otherwise

• Bremer120

Posted February 23, 2015 - 12:54 PM

Who gives a shit.

This, with the cat profile picture just made me laugh pretty hard. Thank you.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.