Needle OBEJQ

1 reply to this topic
  • Robert_Brazil

Posted February 10, 2004 - 09:25 AM

I have a OBEJQ needle from my WR426F that ran perfectly on my bike. I put this needle in my 426, based on recommendations here at ThumperTalk. (The 426 bike actually produces a lot more TORQUE than my WR450F (not YZ-timed, but the other mods all made). Is this due to YZ timing?? (thought that WR timing would give more torque). Anyway I have this needle in my 426, which I am about to sell. Question, before selling the old 426F should I exchange this needle with my WR450F needle (stock) since I have run a YZ pipe. Or is this needle associated to timing "YZ". Please help.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 10, 2004 - 10:18 AM

NO...Needles are cheap, you may end up with two bikes that run bad :thinking:E taper needles like small jets and YZ timing. Get JD's kit for your 450 and ride :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.