race tech gold valves

1 reply to this topic
  • crazyadam

Posted February 08, 2002 - 05:23 AM

Motoman... or anybody else with experiance with these.... how do you like them? :)
any knowledge would be great.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • therapture

Posted February 08, 2002 - 07:17 PM

I run the Gold Valves Type II on both front and back, and LOVE them. But I am a "large" rider with intermediate level speed and NEED good bottoming resistance. (6'4" and 245lbs)

But Gold Valves are a hot setup for almost any rider, they are incredibly adjustable and much plusher than most stockers. I could not ride the stocker hard, even with stiffer springs, because bottoming was an issue, and I mean HARD bottoming...

But all is wonderful now....

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.