WR426 Headlight Mounting Bracket?

1 reply to this topic
  • Torch134

Posted February 11, 2015 - 11:46 AM

Hi all,

New member here.  I did a forum search but didn't quite come up with what I was looking for.  It appears that on my 01 WR426, I am missing a bracket to mount my headlight.  There also isn't any wiring harness.  I have the light, but I can't for the life of me find the brackets for sale anywhere!  Any help on directing me to where I should go?  I'd also love to get the wiring setup as well, but not quite as high a priority right now.

In any case, if anyone has links to any of these items for sale I'd really appreciate it.  I'm having a tough time finding what I need.

–Patrick

Attached Thumbnails

• 20150205_160208.jpg
  • Screenshot_2015-02-11-11-39-00.png

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CalicoJack

Posted February 11, 2015 - 02:35 PM

I have mine ripper apart out in the garage. Next trip out I will take pictures of the brackets.

My wiring came already butchered. If you have the switch the on line service manual will tell you how to wire it up.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.