Shout out to Devol

3 replies to this topic
  • North River

Posted February 10, 2015 - 02:30 PM

Just installed a set of their radiator guards. They're nicely engineered and fit like a glove. It's nice to be able to support a local company that puts out quality products.

• Juman5

Posted February 11, 2015 - 06:21 PM

I've had some pretty good dumps on my WR450 this winter and I'm sure that they've saved my rads at least twice.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JMundy

Posted February 17, 2015 - 02:14 PM

I have a set of Decal rad guards.  absolutely love them.  had to slighlty modify to fit oversized radiators but ive had a few spills where i have even bent the guards but no damage to radiator, perfect!

• DrFeelGood

Posted February 18, 2015 - 11:00 AM

+1  I installed mine before I ever rode the bike when it was new.  Glad I did!!

After a particularly muddy day of riding, I was washing my bike and saw this!!

devol1.JPG

devol2.JPG

devol3.JPG

Devol4.JPG

During my ride I felt the front end jump up like I was being vaulted in the air, but I just assumed I hit a rock or something. 

This was a 1 1/2" log that had gotten between the guards and the frame and broke off without touching the radiator.  wheeew!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.