dr. d pipes

5 replies to this topic
  • meangreen75

Posted February 07, 2002 - 05:10 PM

Has anyone got one of these pipes yet. If so, how is it and how much did it cost?

• javelinmxer

Posted February 07, 2002 - 06:03 PM

Don't mess with the Dr.D go straight to the best pipe for any 4 stroke out there. Thunder Alley!!! Bob, the owner and maker of the system is an awesome guy and knows what he is doing. I wouldn't recommend to this if I raced against you b/c I want the upperhand. So go with the best and save a few bucks in the process. Check some of the posts below there is even a link there for his website.

• SoundChaser

Posted February 08, 2002 - 02:13 PM

MeanGreen-
Ive got the DRD and I love it! I have ridden both and have to say both are awesome. Do a search, me and my riding partner did a seat of the pants comparison and tried to list the pro's and con's of both. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 426guy

Posted February 08, 2002 - 02:33 PM

dr. D pipe here... improved the whole powerband.... never tried a thunder alley..
but have heard good things about it also....

• Colorado426

Posted February 08, 2002 - 03:11 PM

I went with the Dr D pipe and love it, The power is way better than stock. The best part about the pipe is the customer service, you can't beat dealing directly with the man himself. Later

• meangreen75

Posted February 08, 2002 - 04:39 PM

Okay that helps out but what did each of those set you back?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.