• stevethe

Posted February 07, 2015 - 08:56 PM

-> https://www.google.c...ox-a&channel=sb

• ShiggzLTRWR

Posted February 07, 2015 - 09:01 PM

THANK YOU!!!!

• ShiggzLTRWR

Posted February 07, 2015 - 09:29 PM

Maybe am dumb but site seems difficult. I failed multiple times at registering: couldn't get "referrer" correct, nor do I know the answer to : "supermoto knowledge". :( I just want some SM wheels, that's all. I had a drzSM once, it was a blast except for its lack of power. Now I have this wicked(to me) street legal WR and I want some wheels to swap on it once in awhile

• Krannie McKranface

Posted February 08, 2015 - 07:08 AM

motostrano

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • stevethe

Posted February 08, 2015 - 07:12 AM

Yup pick one or some goggle is your freind. http://www.ebay.com/...upermoto-wheels

• ShiggzLTRWR

Posted February 08, 2015 - 09:03 AM

I saw those and was curious I'd they any good?

• stevethe

Posted February 08, 2015 - 09:15 AM

I saw those and was curious I'd they any good?

Which ones the more you pay you usually get better wheels. Warp 9's are one of the least expensive and are heavy.

• ShiggzLTRWR

Posted February 08, 2015 - 09:17 AM

The warp9s. See, I wudnt have thot least expensive, or known heavy. TY. My Friend claims he can build me some wit tires for around $800

• guru

Posted February 08, 2015 - 10:31 AM

I run Sun Rims, Buchanan spokes and stock OEM WR hubs. Consider if your speedo is important to you or not. All WR hubs fit all WR years. Mine were off an older bike but fit the 2013 just fine. Found em second hand on Craigslist. Supermotojunkie was a good source for info. Don't get tires that are too fat or you will have chain rub issues. I have not changed the brake rotors and am satisfied with them for now.

• toten

Posted February 12, 2015 - 07:45 AM

$800 with tires is very cheap. What brand spokes/rims?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.