Posted February 07, 2015 - 04:44 PM

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1423356232.442106.jpg

Not pro ends
But blue

• Krannie McKranface

Posted February 07, 2015 - 07:33 PM

White

Always white.

The blue, or any color but black, shows every little hit and turns the plastic white at each scar.

• avlisj

Posted February 08, 2015 - 10:54 AM

Oh no!
Scratches on a dirt bike!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Krannie McKranface

Posted February 08, 2015 - 04:14 PM

Not scratches, blemishes. Like the old WR/YZ blue plastic. 

Makes the bike look like hell.

• North River

Posted February 09, 2015 - 07:37 AM

White

Always white.

The blue, or any color but black, shows every little hit and turns the plastic white at each scar.

I hadn't thought of this.

I was leaning towards white anyways,but this sealed it.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted February 09, 2015 - 11:54 AM

IMG_3479_zps2b3e42a5.jpg

• SilvFx

Posted February 10, 2015 - 04:29 PM

personal preference, I like the low profile handshields in black as you don't really see them.  White is fine like Kah Rah Nee says you don't get the white marks if they are white already, but you can get some ground in dirt that can be challenging to remove from the abrasions.

http://store.cycrara.../lowprenha.html

I like the low profile hard to see shields in black because the larger white, blue, orange, green remind me of the look of a scooter) - even my kids thought so.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.