New '16 WR450

86 replies to this topic
  • YamaLink

Posted March 23, 2015 - 08:35 AM

I think they'd sell a lot based purely on Yamaha putting effort and R&D into a new WR450F. Then after the new-bike euphoria wore off it'd be back to the issues of weight/mass or any other comparison to KTM.

• patrick2wd

Posted March 31, 2015 - 11:56 PM

funny thing is, that you can see all kinds of new cars being tested and being photographed,

but with bikes...

it all seems quite a bit more difficult...

so... no news I guess...

• patrick2wd

Posted April 19, 2015 - 04:32 AM

anyone?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • LeanBurn

Posted April 22, 2015 - 04:28 PM

I'm hoping.....if not I'm getting a 15.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted April 22, 2015 - 05:15 PM

September is the new model info release time

• jmd426

Posted April 22, 2015 - 05:49 PM

Too many different BS rules and regulations for street-ability between the States which is a huge impediment to the big four making a fifty State street legal dirt bike. In Arizona we still have some options that'll allow conversion of about any bike to at least limited street use. One of the issues here is not blinkers and horns or brake lights and headlights but whether or not your machine has insurance to go along with the limited street tag....We're patiently waiting for Arizona to screw it all up like Cali has. Just sayin'.

Im aware of this but they could do it if they wanted to, it would pay off. Every where ya look people are asking for it and try to plate there current  wr's

• cubera

Posted April 29, 2015 - 03:40 PM

Im aware of this but they could do it if they wanted to, it would pay off. Every where ya look people are asking for it and try to plate there current  wr's

They could make a Cali legal machine which would be plate-able in all 50 States, I suppose. But that would ruin perfectly good machines for those of us in the other 49 States.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.