Nut protection

5 replies to this topic
  • 4:20six

Posted February 07, 2002 - 08:42 AM

Since I got my new 02, I've been racking my nuts constantly. My old bike had a much softer seat so it wasn't much of a problem. Anybody have any tips on how to protect my boys? I am thinking of getting a cup but I'll bet it's gonna chafe like a sandy armadillo. Maybe Fox should come out with special moto-jock.

• keith

Posted February 07, 2002 - 09:30 AM

guts racing offers foam in soft, stock , and firm .you can also get stock , or tall heighth , and seat covers .

• BFLee

Posted February 07, 2002 - 02:28 PM

Loose the boxers and run some tighty whities :)

sandy armadillo... you funny

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chris_Slade

Posted February 07, 2002 - 02:51 PM

I wear a pair of bicycle racing shorts. They have a special padding in the crotch. They are the typical "spandex" thing that everyone makes fun of, but they feel good. Also, that padding helps to cusion your whole bottom end more. DO NOT WEAR UNDERWEAR AT ALL WITH THEM...they are designed like that.

• crazyadam

Posted February 07, 2002 - 02:57 PM

bike shorts.. good for your nuts!

• thumper4life

Posted February 07, 2002 - 05:12 PM

or for the big boys like me.... has some nice ones

Related Content

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  57 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.