03, to 04, specs

4 replies to this topic
  • _Blue_Mule_

Posted February 09, 2004 - 03:34 PM

what has to be change to go to the o4 specs [*]WR450 maxis tires,Renthal bars,grey wire,throttle stop,airbox guted,on/off button moved to the bars,pipe plug removed :) :D

• 5spoke

Posted February 09, 2004 - 04:48 PM

I'm not sure what you mean :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted February 09, 2004 - 04:54 PM

What specs are you referring to, _Blue_Mule_?? :)

• _Blue_Mule_

Posted February 09, 2004 - 08:34 PM

im sorry about that. i meant for the starter specs and what is it suposta fix, i have this weird Noise somtimes when its turning over like the starter is going to lock up, like metal hiting metal, seems like when i put a charger on it it dont do it. who knows maybe im crazy :) [*]WR450 maxis tires,Renthal bars,grey wire,throttle stop,airbox guted,on/off button moved to the bars,pipe plug removed

• ddialogue

Posted February 10, 2004 - 04:15 AM

Indy_WR450 made up a nice tutuorial with part numbers and everything. Check it out here:

'03 to '04 starter upgrade :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.