ATTN: 03/04 guys

6 replies to this topic
  • cowboyona426

Posted February 09, 2004 - 10:51 AM

If any of you have gone to an aftermarket clutch perch/hot start assembly, I'd be interested in the stock perch/hot start setup. PM me if you have one available.

• cowboyona426

Posted February 10, 2004 - 12:14 PM

Never mind guys, my idea won't work :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 10, 2004 - 07:43 PM

What was your idea? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cowboyona426

Posted February 12, 2004 - 02:12 PM

It's on again! :) I only need the hot start perch half and the lever. PM me if you have one available.

Indy- I'm doing a "cheap" bar mounted hot start on my 00. I dont' want to shell out 100 bucks for a Dr. D then have it freeze in the carb. I'll post some pics when I get it done, I don't want all you WR guys stealing my good idea from me :D Stay tuned...

• cowboyona426

Posted February 13, 2004 - 04:51 PM

Come on guys, one of you must have a stock perch you aren't using. I'll buy the whole clutch perch if I have to (provided the price is right).

• 5spoke

Posted February 13, 2004 - 05:41 PM

Dude I don't think people get rid of them that often. If I bought a aftermarket one, I'd keep the old one just in case. It's something that's going to break sooner or later. :)

• cowboyona426

Posted February 13, 2004 - 09:39 PM

You know, you really shouldn't jinx me like that! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.