2002 650R, what's it worth?

5 replies to this topic
  • galant2nr

Posted February 09, 2004 - 07:05 AM

My dad is looking to sell his 2002 XR650R. It has the factory hop up kit and only about 20 hours on it. He is in Northern California. What's it worth ballpark?

Thanks,

• TimBrp

Posted February 09, 2004 - 07:12 AM

I'd say $3800.00 or better.

• qadsan

Posted February 09, 2004 - 08:24 AM

Check www.kbb.com and www.nada.com for values. Then check real world prices of XR650R's for sale at www.cycletrader.com and you can get a good idea of what you might want to ask.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SoCalDirtDevil

Posted February 11, 2004 - 11:03 AM

The 2002 XR650R is worth...worth the price of admission!!! :)

• irondude

Posted February 11, 2004 - 08:33 PM

Its priceless, man. Priceless. He's gonna get fat without that thing to kick around. Heart problems down the road. Did he eat it hard? Your mom on his ass? He gettin out of dirtbikes? Goin Orange on us? Tell him to ride the pig and drink wine and rant and rave on thumpertalk once in awhile...works for me! :)

• JackAttack

Posted February 11, 2004 - 09:21 PM

Buy it no matter what the price..................you can charge all the orange bikes when you tow them out like I do, and pay for the bike. :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.