New Guy question

9 replies to this topic
  • qman2

Posted January 28, 2015 - 08:14 AM

Haven't ridden dirt bikes since I was a teenage and now I'm 50. Wondering what y'alls opinions are of this bike?

http://cosprings.cra...4866566816.html

• Goforaride

Posted January 28, 2015 - 10:26 AM

Haven't ridden dirt bikes since I was a teenage and now I'm 50. Wondering what y'alls opinions are of this bike?

http://cosprings.cra...4866566816.html

Looks clean as do the other rides and garage. I would bet it has been taken care of. Find out how many hours on it and if it has been rebuilt ask for documentation. Dont know about your area but here that would be a good price.

• qman2

Posted January 28, 2015 - 10:27 AM

ya I thought it was a pretty good price

thanks

• Will.A.R.

Posted January 28, 2015 - 12:05 PM

Be sure to hold on tight...

• qman2

Posted January 28, 2015 - 12:26 PM

Ya, talked to the guy and that's why he's getting rid of it. Says it runs like a bat outta hell.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dune Ready

Posted January 28, 2015 - 06:56 PM

If you haven't rode in a long time.  That's a big bike to start on.  With that said, that bike looks sick to me and great price, they aren't that cheap in Oregon.  Just find out how many hours are on it.  

• Goforaride

Posted January 28, 2015 - 08:01 PM

If you haven't rode in a long time.  That's a big bike to start on.  With that said, that bike looks sick to me and great price, they aren't that cheap in Oregon.  Just find out how many hours are on it.

I have seen a couple go for that price range here in oregon. Maybe a hundred or two more. dune ready, where you located in oregon?

• qman2

Posted January 29, 2015 - 07:32 AM

I ain't afraid to ride. Been mountain biking for the past 30 years. Need a more reliable motor.

Edited by qman2, January 29, 2015 - 07:32 AM.

• YzCas

Posted January 30, 2015 - 01:55 PM

I ain't afraid to ride. Been mountain biking for the past 30 years. Need a more reliable motor.

Thats a sweet bike for that price just take your time on it I own 2 450s they do bite back great find good luck.

• Hoosier-Daddy

Posted January 30, 2015 - 04:49 PM

Buy it! Ride it! Love it!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.