Help Mx Park. Sign Petition. Must READ!

5 replies to this topic
  • xtreme165

Posted February 09, 2004 - 04:42 AM

http://www.gopetitio...nline/3662.html

• pedman

Posted February 09, 2004 - 06:42 AM

I don't mind helping out where possible, but when I go to a link and a popup comes up saying I am a winner, I am immediatley turned off. - Good Luck your on your own :)

• ddialogue

Posted February 09, 2004 - 05:21 PM

I don't mind helping out where possible, but when I go to a link and a popup comes up saying I am a winner, I am immediatley turned off. - Good Luck your on your own :D

Ouch Pedman! Go sign it. We're all in this together! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pedman

Posted February 09, 2004 - 06:15 PM

Hey ...don't get me wrong I am in to help where ever possible, but the type of tacky ads popping up does not help the validity of the site or the cause. Just too skeptical I guess. No offense intended. :)

• ddialogue

Posted February 10, 2004 - 04:23 AM

Fortunately, it's not the MX park's site with the offending pop-ups...it's the site hosting the petition for the MX park.

• icerider

Posted February 11, 2004 - 05:22 AM

I signed it for ya extreme,we all have to try to help each other if were ever going to be able to ride were we want :) Dont know if they care about me in SD but I gave it a try!!!! Roost on !!!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.