did some stuff

2 replies to this topic
  • nutjob

Posted January 22, 2015 - 08:23 PM

just got my wheel bearings and water pump seals in today... went really smooth for being the 1st time of ever doing these things in my life..  so i figured id do a little cosmetic stuff to her for being good..  btw, as far as fixing the E-start, not happening.. kicker works great and finally got the carb dialed in perfectly... finally!!

lighting sucks, in the sun it should show how blue it is

Attached Thumbnails

• 0122151832b.jpg

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • elnino32

Posted February 13, 2015 - 04:16 PM

Wow, that looks awesome! How did you go about that? I'm about to do my water pump seals... Hoping for a smooth job as well. My clutch cover could use some love too!

• nutjob

Posted February 13, 2015 - 04:30 PM

Well thanks but im gonna end up popping off the clutch cover and do something else, its cobalt blue and doesnt look as good as i was hoping as its a bad contrast with yamaha blue, probably go back to gunmetal with it all, may attempt a carbon fiber look to it using cheesecloth and black with gunmetal grey.. ill probably leave the blue on the oil and water pump cover though.. ive got too much time on my hands and was a little ripped when i did this lol

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.