Lost - Loading Ramp at Walker Valley

Okay, not really lost, my knucklehead son, we'll call him Parker (because that's his name) left it sitting in the parking lot today.   He said he parked on the left right before the bridge at the entrance.  It's an aluminum arched ramp and has probably already been sold for scrap by one of the tweekers that seem to be really fond of Walker Valley, but I figured if a TT'r happened to grab it I might have a chance of getting it back. 

Thanks Russhole,  but he went back to see if it was still there and it was gone.  Luckily I got a good deal on two of them for $45 at a yard sale and still have the other one so it's not a huge loss.  The only payback I will probably see is him getting a rash of crap from some of our fellow TT'rs the next time he rides with us.  I read him exactly what I posted so he is expecting nothing less.   

• Like 1

We were there yesterday and did not see it, we saw him park down there but he was gone when we got back to the truck at 4. Not very many riders were there but as always a few tweeker rigs rolling through. I guess our ramp is worth less in meth scrap than yours.

• Like 1

You weekday riders are killing me. :moon:

You WINTER riders are killing me! Our winter has been so pathetic, there isn't enough snow to take the bike with spiked tires, and too much to have fun on the bike with bare rubber. I just bought a $150 ATC 200 to get me through this crap season.

Chezdude, that sucks about your ramp. May your son experience much public humility. :D

• Like 1

I love it... Punishment by teasing from ruthless riding buddies. More suffering to be had from that then any other punishment.

We're no different than any other riding group, just like a bunch of sharks, one drop of blood (or blunder or goofy crash) and the frenzy is on. My motto is to kick early and often ?

• Like 4

We're no different than any other riding group, just like a bunch of sharks, one drop of blood (or blunder or goofy crash) and the frenzy is on. My motto is to kick early and often ?

Very cool! I have a couple of bikes that need a complete detail job so I can sell them. If you want further  punishment. LOL  My buddies send there teenagers over here when they screw up . I have a endless rock population in my pasture that can keep a teenager hating life picking them up all weekend.

• Like 3

We're no different than any other riding group, just like a bunch of sharks, one drop of blood (or blunder or goofy crash) and the frenzy is on. My motto is to kick early and often

hopefully you'll think of some fitting chores for him to work it off.....while your washing his bike and lubing his chain for him ?

There is way too much truth in that statement. 

Hell, sometimes there is no blood and you #$$@#$'s attack..LOL

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Cheesy Poof,

is this your ramp that the knuckle head kid left behind??  :excuseme:

reply reply

x prohibited[?]

Posted:

a day ago

◀ prev next ▶

Motorcycle or Dirtbike ramp - $90 (Mill Creek)
<  >
00505_2mrxXxlvoHa_600x450.jpg

5705.png5705.png5706.png5706.png
marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

Motorcycle or Dirtbike ramp. MADE IN USA! 7' long, great shape.

$90 or best offer.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers