yz426 Street Legal Supermoto?

3 replies to this topic
  • yamahakid426

Posted January 20, 2015 - 02:09 PM

Hey guys, i have a yz426 and i want to make it streetlegal, i know all the requirements to make it legal but i need help on the title aspect. I know that this bike has an offroad only title and that it cannot be street legalized, however i heard some people were able to contact somebody in order to get a street legal title. Any help would be great

• grayracer513

Posted January 20, 2015 - 02:29 PM

No one at ThumperTalk is going to be able to answer that as accurately as the Michigan DMV, or whatever they call themselves, unless he works there.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Koth442

Posted January 31, 2015 - 07:21 PM

Ask around on SMJunkie. A lot of those guys like to get plates for their dirt bikes.

• 90atk

Posted February 01, 2015 - 11:04 AM

why not just call you local dmv? they will tell you exactly what to do.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.