2003 Green Sticker updated info

4 replies to this topic
  • Machster

Posted February 08, 2004 - 04:10 PM

I put in a request to the Calif DMV to get the skinny on the red to green sticker fiasco. I was told by DMV that they are currently working on it, and to expect something by the end of Feb-early march..so everybody keep your fingers crossed, and hopefully we will get our green stickers back..for good! :)

• timmozig

Posted February 08, 2004 - 05:27 PM

You can score a "non resident" sticker
for $20.00 at any competent dealer.
Like a fishing liscense it's good 1/1 thru 12/31.
But it makes your red sticker bike good all year.
TZ

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Blue_One

Posted March 12, 2004 - 12:07 PM

I put in a request to the Calif DMV to get the skinny on the red to green sticker fiasco. I was told by DMV that they are currently working on it, and to expect something by the end of Feb-early march..so everybody keep your fingers crossed, and hopefully we will get our green stickers back..for good! :)

Any news on this? :D

• Tom14911

Posted March 12, 2004 - 05:38 PM

I was just thinking the same thing. BUMP.

Tom

• Rainman_WFO

Posted March 19, 2004 - 09:57 AM

Hey machster -

What jetting did you end up with on your WR450??
I just got a new FMF Q and ride/live in the same areas that I assume you do as well. What jets/settings did you end up with that I might start out with ??

Thanks,
Rainman WFO :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.