2010-2013 Handling question

4 replies to this topic
  • 1stSSPZ

Posted January 16, 2015 - 03:51 AM

Anyone tried both any of the engine relocation kits simultaenously (sp?) with a different offset clamp? Have the lightspeed kit on my 13 but I am a constant tinkerer...

• Mtrain730

Posted January 16, 2015 - 07:54 AM

Anyone tried both any of the engine relocation kits simultaenously (sp?) with a different offset clamp? Have the lightspeed kit on my 13 but I am a constant tinkerer...

This doesn't answer your question and I don't have both but have the drd that I have not had a chance to install yet. I picked it up for the reason you just said I enjoy tinkering with my bike not because I'm expecting it to transform my bike. I will let you know how I feel about it and if I think I can tell a difference. How do you feel about the light speed kit if you don't mind?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 1stSSPZ

Posted January 16, 2015 - 08:03 AM

I installed the Lightspeed engine relocation kit and added the 4.4 oz GYTR flywheel. Both took a minimal effort to install and both were well worth the money. I am certain you will be able to tell the difference riding your bike thru the pits!

• Mtrain730

Posted January 16, 2015 - 08:13 AM

I installed the Lightspeed engine relocation kit and added the 4.4 oz GYTR flywheel. Both took a minimal effort to install and both were well worth the money. I am certain you will be able to tell the difference riding your bike thru the pits!

I have a fly wheel weight also and that is installed and yes that is very noticeable especially like you pointed it out in slow speed situations. I was curious if you felt that you did notice a difference with the relocation kit. I only personally know one other person with the 2010-2013 and they don't have the relocation and I doubt they would ever put one on. One of my hobbies is riding my bike my other hobby is working on it.

• 1stSSPZ

Posted January 16, 2015 - 08:18 AM

Big difference! I did the relocation kit before I installed the flywheel weight...I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • 1 review
  • Last review by Tommyk_55
  • On January 15, 2017
Forums
Photo

Should I buy this bike? help....... by Numsa Hul

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 10 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.