Trail rides or Moto X

7 replies to this topic
  • yama/YZFan

Posted February 04, 2002 - 05:18 AM

I have been riding for about four years now (50/50 trails and moto x). I had my first race (moto x) yesterday and now (today) I find myself changing plans from going to Stonyford (my favorite trails) to racing again next weekend. Life is tuff, and I am sad to change my plans. I LOVE TO RIDE SO MUCH, this whole damn work thing is starting to get old. What a dilema.

I did not place that well, but I had a blast! Geez, did I say how much I love to ride?

• BFLee

Posted February 04, 2002 - 08:31 AM

I feel your pain bro'.

Work is for people that can't find anything better to do.

• BFLee

Posted February 04, 2002 - 08:33 AM

p.s. - Hey, I used to live in P town. 'Gun Point' area.

• yama/YZFan

Posted February 04, 2002 - 09:19 AM

Hey, I live right off west Leland. I plan to use it as a stepping stone, but priorties (motorcycles) dictated my place to live for now. Hope to see you on the dirt sometime.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Scott_F

Posted February 04, 2002 - 09:33 AM

It's all good! Go ride wherever you think you will have the most fun. I miss the unemployment periods when I can ride 2-3 days per week, but I don't miss operating in the red. The trick is to figure out how to ride during the week by flexing your hours.

• Scott_F

Posted February 04, 2002 - 09:35 AM

Double post

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: Scott F ]

• yama/YZFan

Posted February 04, 2002 - 09:49 AM

I think that I have figured out how to ride more often, club moto is open till 10:00pm on Tuesday and Thursday. So that is sweet and it will help. I am more pressed for maintenance time to support me ride time. HE HE

• Scott_F

Posted February 04, 2002 - 09:51 AM

That's my problem right now, finding the time to do all prep/mods that I want to do.

Related Content

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.