Frame Guards for '12-'14 WR450?

5 replies to this topic
  • AtomicGeo

Posted January 05, 2015 - 07:32 AM

Anybody make frame guards for my '14...I used to like the metal works connections, but don't see any.  You guys got any recommendations?  Thanks.

• AtomicGeo

Posted January 06, 2015 - 05:09 PM

Ok (based on the non response), looks like there isn't a set of guards out there for this bike,,.I will try emailing Works Connection directly to see if they can come up with a product.

• offrd beatr

Posted January 06, 2015 - 07:06 PM

I'm interested in this as well

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • woods-rider

Posted January 07, 2015 - 08:51 PM

What's the point on a bike with an AL frame? There's no protective paint that is going to wear off causing rust.

• offrd beatr

Posted January 08, 2015 - 01:44 PM

Ugly boot rub marks and gouges.

• AtomicGeo

Posted January 08, 2015 - 06:33 PM

What's the point on a bike with an AL frame? There's no protective paint that is going to wear off causing rust.

Good and valid point.  I am finding that as I ride my bike more, the color and scratches are coming from my boots...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.