I'm 6" tall and 190lbs. I still didn't ride the bike yet but bought already some stuff based on others users reviews: Galfer Tsunami 270mm rotor, Acerbis X-Brake cover and Fastway Evo Air for lowboy setup (love this setup on the Evo3 on my 530EXC-R). I wanted to see your advices for the following mods:
1. Dr.D lowering radiator and engine relocation kit to improve front grip and cornering. But can't this "issue" be fixed with front clamps height adjustment?
2. Ride Engineering Fork Compression Adjusters
3. PDHS (removed from my 450sxf before selling it) with custom mounts for it and to raise the bar 1". I'm also considering buying the Fasst Company Anti-Vibration Bar Inserts. This inserts also protects the end of the grips from damage. The idea of all this is to eliminate vibration over handlebar and delay arm fatigue.
4. Rekluse EXP 3.0 auto-clutch. Had the z-start pro on my 450sxf and it was a relief on rough track conditions like muddy or slippery terrain, to prevent engine stall during hard brake for slow corners. It also helped on arm fatigue since my 450sxf had only 4 gears and a huge torque due to some engine mods.
5. Suspension. Is the stock springs rate good for my weight?
6. Skid plate. Have not decided yet what to choose. I'm looking for lightweight, not carbon made, slim fit and oil drain hole.
Edited by Tiago, December 28, 2014 - 04:44 AM.