2014 YZ450f Manual PDF

10 replies to this topic
  • lewmx

Posted December 19, 2014 - 08:57 AM

Hi All,

Just bought a 2014 YZ450f.

Had it imported from California to the UK, and it didn't come with a manual!!!!!

:(

Anybody have a PDF version of the manual? or know where i can get one from?

(the yamaha internet sites have downloads, but i can only get up to 2012. I need the 2014)

Cheers

Lewi

• philamoto

Posted December 30, 2014 - 08:58 AM

The dealer I bought my bike from sent me a 40 mb pdf. Too big to upload to Thumper Talk in full. If you email me I'll upload it for you. phil@urbanartlitho.com

Attached Thumbnails

• Untitled-2.jpg

• lewmx

Posted December 30, 2014 - 11:46 AM

Thanks Phil, great.

Email address is lewi.shorter@googlemail.com

Cheers

Lewi

• philamoto

Posted December 30, 2014 - 01:31 PM

Someone on Thumper Talk helped me get a manual in the past, just paying it forward.

• trevor2472

Posted January 07, 2015 - 09:32 PM

Can you foward me the manual aswell please, just bought the same bike with no manual. thank you

trevor_burright@yahoo.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • oceantrav

Posted January 08, 2015 - 06:12 AM

I'll take a copy too if you don't mind. Bought a used 2014 and guy didn't give me the Manuel.

Oceantrav@yahoo.com

If anyone has a paper one they are willing to sell id be interested
I'll take a copy too if you don't mind. Bought a used 2014 and guy didn't give me the Manuel.

Oceantrav@yahoo.com

If anyone has a paper one they are willing to sell id be interested

• oceantrav

Posted January 11, 2015 - 04:48 AM

The dealer I bought my bike from sent me a 40 mb pdf. Too big to upload to Thumper Talk in full. If you email me I'll upload it for you. phil@urbanartlitho.com

Can you send me a copy of the manual to oceantrav@yahoo.com please.

• Goforaride

Posted January 11, 2015 - 12:45 PM

Can you send me a copy of the manual to oceantrav@yahoo.com please.

Did you get a copy?

• oceantrav

Posted January 12, 2015 - 04:32 AM

Did you get a copy?

No, I have not been able to find one yet :(

• oceantrav

Posted January 12, 2015 - 08:58 AM

No, I have not been able to find one yet :(

Got one! Thanks

• Dunemonkey

Posted March 23, 2015 - 02:52 AM

Hi Philamoto

Dont suppose i might be able to get a copy i,m in Qatar and i cant find the manual anywhere....Thanks in advance

nickpunton1@hotmail.com

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.