Front forks 04 YZ125

I have a YZ125 from 2004 with leaking fork seals. My front suspension is wicked stiff it takes quite a bit of force to push them down. I was also wondering how many clicks you should set the suspension to, I weigh 140 and I was wondering what I could to losen them up and make them softer. Anyone around that level of weight, how many clicks do you set your suspension to.

I have a YZ125 from 2004 with leaking fork seals. My front suspension is wicked stiff it takes quite a bit of force to push them down. I was also wondering how many clicks you should set the suspension to, I weigh 140 and I was wondering what I could to losen them up and make them softer. Anyone around that level of weight, how many clicks do you set your suspension to.

I wonder if something inside is frozen?  I can compress mine with just my hands, not even mounted, just lean on them.  they should move easily and freely.  Start with the oem setting and adjust from there.  Document everything, and you can see what works and doesn't.  Do a fluid change and might as well put in seals. see what is going on in there.