2014 WR450F

44 replies to this topic
  • Spud786

Posted December 25, 2014 - 04:33 PM

Excellent vid, that definitely gives a heads up of the way it works. I guess WristRockit with 8 or 9 sample maps included will get his tuner and post how he comes out.

I went through the other links too, good info, I see the tuner, is it the same device to also adjust co idle level, its a different selection somewhere in the tuner?
Thanks

Edited by Spud786, December 25, 2014 - 05:26 PM.

• GP1K

Posted December 25, 2014 - 08:18 PM

The GYTR tuner cannot adjust the CO level. You need a dealer to do that, or there are some members here that have made a tool for that and rent it out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Spud786

Posted December 26, 2014 - 05:02 AM

The GYTR tuner cannot adjust the CO level. You need a dealer to do that, or there are some members here that have made a tool for that and rent it out.

Okay, That's good info to know, Thanks

• Chaconne

Posted December 26, 2014 - 07:25 AM

Okay, That's good info to know, Thanks

I think Yam has done a good job with usability on this stuff its too bad their e-site doesn't have all the fixins: https://www.yamahapa...sories.com/shop. Maybe in the future?

• Wristrockit

Posted December 26, 2014 - 08:26 AM

Excellent vid, that definitely gives a heads up of the way it works. I guess WristRockit with 8 or 9 sample maps included will get his tuner and post how he comes out.

I went through the other links too, good info, I see the tuner, is it the same device to also adjust co idle level, its a different selection somewhere in the tuner?
Thanks

Yes, I will and I will.

So is the tool one of those "sniffers" you put in the tailpipe or something else?  I know enough to know the CO has to be right for engine longevity, among other things.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.