Don't need a stink'in decompression lever

6 replies to this topic
  • John_H

Posted February 05, 2004 - 01:15 PM

Out with Boyd for my first ride with my auto decompression cam and, as fate would have it, had a little get off on some whoops. Only thing broken (except my pride and a major bruise to my thigh) was my visor and the decompression lever. :D Didn't need it anyway. Guess I'll put in the plug I got from Vibeguy.

Bike ran great and the day was cold but beautiful otherwise. :)

Here's a pic of Boyd from today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 05, 2004 - 01:53 PM

Cool day in the beautiful desert! :) Now you have to remove the cable and plug the decomp port. :D

• ddialogue

Posted February 05, 2004 - 01:56 PM

That looks like some GREAT riding down there. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RSA210

Posted February 05, 2004 - 03:42 PM

John,you're making us snowbound guys in the midwest jealous!Looks like beautiful scenery.Vibeguy plug is the way to go! :)

• desertfoxx

Posted February 06, 2004 - 04:50 AM

Cool running, glad we got the blue beast tamed for the day! Get that leg better and we will do it again and again and again! :) Boyd

• John_H

Posted February 07, 2004 - 11:14 AM

Okay, Vibeguy plug is in. :D

No snow here and 48 degrees. Too bad my leg is out of commission. :)

Posted Image

• desertfoxx

Posted February 07, 2004 - 11:42 AM

Plug looks clean! :) Get better, my back is hurting :D. I must have done a little too much too :D. I'll call ya :D,Boyd

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.