Sale Price for a '13 WR450F?

5 replies to this topic
  • mebgardner

Posted December 08, 2014 - 05:21 PM

What's a fair price for a stock, used '13 WR450F with 40 hours on the clock?

Assume new plastics for showing, in clean condition, all maintenance current, and that it starts and runs fine with no mechanical problems hiding.

• hingedthinker

Posted December 08, 2014 - 05:37 PM

I would love to give you $2500 for it! Did you run the book value on nadaguides?

:p

• YamaLink

Posted December 09, 2014 - 07:38 AM

I'd look on craigslook.com for an idea of prices in your region.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AtomicGeo

Posted December 09, 2014 - 08:35 PM

Another site is www.bikefinds.com to check the going rates.

• mebgardner

Posted December 10, 2014 - 06:24 AM

Another site is www.bikefinds.com to check the going rates.

I did not know until now there was a search engine specifically for used dirt bikes.

Thanks!

• MyersAvionics

Posted December 10, 2014 - 09:01 AM

I did not know until now there was a search engine specifically for used dirt bikes.

Thanks!

BikeFinds.com is a good site. Pricing from looking at it seems pretty high for a basically stock one. 

But hey, I'll sell you mine for a good price. Has all the extras (ECU, exhaust, skid plate, bark busters (cycra probend), radiator braces, IMS tank and new plastic). Love the bike, just a bit too heavy for my type/style of riding. 

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.