STOLEN CRF 450 in ORANGE COUNTY!

2 replies to this topic
  • amped_out

Posted February 01, 2002 - 09:52 AM

Help!!!...Yesterday my CRF 450 was stolen from the back of my truck off of Pacific Coast Highway in the South part of Laguna Beach. The truck was parked at appx. 5:00p.m and someone with alot of guts grabbed it quickly while I was visiting a friend after returning from Glen Helen. This bike was tricked out and anyone who knows anything about it or was in the area please contact me!...I will give a $1500 dollar reward for safe return of the bike no questions asked. I will pay $2500 for the people responsible and the bike!!!
I have pictures of the bike and would like to post them but dont know how! It has very distinguishing marks. The swingarm has a carbon fiber "AMP Link" on it where the chain guide is...it basicall raises the chain from the swingarm. There are only 2 of these links in existence (the other one is on my dads 450). It also has a full FMF setup, Gold rear sprocket, #31 on the plates, and renthal bars. The idiots who stole it left about $1500 in gear and tools behind (luckily)

Please, someone let me know how to post a picture.

Thanx

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sirthumpalot

Posted February 01, 2002 - 11:20 AM

You can email me the pic at mwpublic@telocity.com and I'll post it as soon as I get your email and send you a link to it.

If your ISP gives you web space then you can ftp the pic up there, but you will need to go through the help pages for your account to see where to ftp it to and how to get to it once it's there. It's really easy to do once you have the right information.

Out of curiosity, how long did you leave the truck unattended when they grabbed it?

[ February 01, 2002: Message edited by: sirthumpalot ]

• Scarylong

Posted February 01, 2002 - 11:23 AM

Pictures are already on the honda crf site.

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.